Hey there, and welcome back to my blog. If you’re new then I just want to say a big HELLO! Today is Blogmas day 6 😆 I still can’t believe I am actually doing Blogmas. It is such a big achievement for me as I am not a daily Blogger and definitely not the most confident. I hope you are enjoying Blogmas though. It is a lovely way to get in the spirit and the blogging community is so supportive and encouraging. I feel so happy to be blogging Blogmas.
For today’s post, I have composed a range of Christmassy Quotes and/or Instagram captions and phrases. These are just some of my favourites which you can definitely expect me to be using this Christmas. Right, let’s get straight into it…
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. – Burton Hills
- It’s not what’s under the tree that matter it’s who’s gathered around it.
- May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.
- The magic of Christmas never ends and it’s greatest of gifts are family and friends.
- Christmas isn’t a season, it’s a feeling. – Edna Ferber
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
- Keep calm and get your Ho Ho Ho on.
- The true spirit of Christmas is love.
- All is calm, all is bright.
- Christmas wishes and mistletoe kisses.
- Cold hands, warm heart.
- Merry Christmas
- Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away.
- The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.
- The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas, it is young.
- Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold.
That’s it for today’s post. It is a pretty basic post, but I thought it was a great way for me to express myself and all the captions that I absolutely love. Please let me know in the comments if you have used any of these before or even if you like them.
Merry Christmas X